Boise Paver Installation
Start Your Paver Installation Project & Transform your Outdoor Space In Just A Few Days!
Ready to transform your backyard into a paradise that you’ll love to spend time in? Paver installation in Boise is the answer!
Pavers, flagstone and retaining walls offer a quick and easy way to transform your yard, increasing its value and appeal in an instant. Imagine being able to enjoy a beautiful outdoor space with your family during the hot Boise summers.
With Mr. Chipp, you don’t have to wait months to get started on your project. We provide exceptional support from start to finish, including answering our phones during business hours and responding to all calls and emails within 24 hours. Contact Mr. Chipp today to get started on your paver installation project and turn your outdoor space into a mini paradise that you can enjoy!
Paver Installation in Boise, ID
Let's Discuss Your Needs
We take care of everything, from picking up the pavers to installation and repairs. Call or book your paver appointment here.
Benefits of Paver Installation in Boise
- Pavers add value to your home with an updated outdoor space.
- Have the Patio of your dreams, without having to worry about the backbreaking labor.
- Create a backyard hardscape that you can enjoy all year long with friends and family.
- Durability of up to 50 years.
- Easier to replace than concrete slabs.
- Clay pavers
- Cement pavers
- Plus, a variety of shapes colors and styles
Your Go-To Boise Paver Installation Company
We understand that we are competing with a lot of companies here in the Boise, Meridian, Eagle and Nampa areas and that you want a job well done (After all, pavers & Flagstone aren’t cheap), so you can rest assured that Mr. Chipp Landscaping will take care of you and do a good job on your project.
Our Proven Paver Installation Process
- The depth at which you need to dig for paver installation will depend on the specific type of paver you are using and the conditions of the area where you are installing them. Generally speaking, digging down 6-8 inches for pedestrian paver walkways, should be enough (deeper digging is needed if cars will be on the pavers).
- Applying and compacting at least 4-6 inches of road mix so that your pavers have a solid foundation to sit on
- Applying 1 inch of paver sand
- Installing the Pavers
- Installing Paver Edging to keep the pavers in place
- Applying Polymeric Sand to ensure the pavers interlock
Compact the pavers: Use a plate compactor or hand tamper to compact the pavers and ensure that they are securely in place.
Clean and seal the pavers: Once the pavers are installed, sweep off any excess sand or jointing material and apply a sealer to protect the pavers and enhance their color.
Other Landscaping Services We Offer
We offer a variety of landscaping services including the following:
What People Are Saying About Working With Us
Get in Touch with Mr. Chipp!
Contact us for your paver installation project and we will assist you in achieving your goals. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours.
Paver Installation Benefits
Increase the beauty of your yard
Increase the value of your property
On-time and professional service
Certified and Insured technicians
Get in Touch
Call or fill out the form above and we will reach out to you within 24 hours.