Start Your Paver Installation Project Within 30 Days
With Mr. Chipp you don't need to wait months to get started on your project. We provide exceptional support through the entire process from when you first contact us for a quote all the way through the end of the project. We answer our phones during business hours and get back to all of our calls and emails within 24 hours!
Pavers and flagstone allow owners to quickly transform their yard while increasing the value of it in an instant. In addition to this, they can offer a mini paradise that you and your family can enjoy in the heat of a Boise Summer. While they can be expensive, they also tend to last a long time (up to 50 years) and are more durable and prettier than cement slabs. If a paver does crack, you can replace it without needing to replace everything else.
Let's Discuss Your Needs
We take care of everything, from picking up the pavers to installation and repairs. Call (208) 450-3695 if you’re considering installing pavers on your property, and we’ll listen to your needs, help you choose the best pavers and install it.
Benefits of Pavers
There are many benefits of pavers:
- Add Value to your home with an updated outdoor space
- Have the Patio of your dreams, without having to worry about the backbreaking labor
- Create a backyard hardscape that you can enjoy all year long with friends and family.
- Durability of up to 50 years
- Easier to replace than concrete slabs
- Clay pavers
- Cement pavers
- Plus, a variety of shapes colors and styles
Your Go-To Boise Paver Installation Company
Mr. Chipp is your go-to landscaping business when it comes to paver installation. Serving the greater Boise area, we promise to deliver amazing results in a punctual and professional way. Whether you have a small repair that needs to be made or a complete system installed, you can call today to schedule a time to get this taken care of.
We understand that we are competing with a lot of companies here in the Boise, Meridian, Eagle and Nampa areas and that you want a job well done (After all, pavers & Flagstone aren’t cheap), so you can rest assured that Mr. Chipp Landscaping will take care of you and do a good job on your project.
Our Proven Process
We make sure to do this by following the right process and take pride in NOT cutting any corners so that you can enjoy your new hardscape for years to come. Our Paver and Flagstone Installation process consists of the following:
- Digging down 6-8 inches for pedestrian walkways (more if cars will be on the pavers).
- Applying and compacting at least 4-6 inches of road mix
- Applying 1 inch of paver sand
- Installing the Pavers
- Installing Paver Edging to keep the pavers in place
- Applying Polymeric Sand to ensure the pavers interlock
- Running plate compactor one last time
What People Are Saying About Working With Us
Get in Touch with Mr. Chipp!
Contact us for your paver installation project and we will assist you in achieving your goals. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours.
Paver Installation Benefits
Increase the beauty of your yard
Increase the value of your property
On-time and professional service
Certified and Insured technicians
Get in Touch
Call or fill out the form on the website and we will reach out to you within 24 hours.